Time to collect those concert photos for the Kris Allen calendar! New for 2017 - 100% of the proceeds will be donated to charity. Once again, Kris has chosen to benefit Blackbird Academy of Arts in his hometown of Conway, AR. Whether you have great new shots from the Letting You In Tour or dig deep into your archives, we want to see your very best photos! Please read all the way through the instructions below before submitting. Have fun reliving your favorite moments and get those photos in!
2017 Kris Allen Calendar Photo Submission Guidelines
- Each fan may submit no more than 5 photos - choose your absolute best!
- The photo must be taken by you and you must own the rights to the photo.
- Photos may be from any time, not just the past year.
- Preference will be given to photos that meet the size requirements of a full page: at least 3375 x 2354 pixels.
- To be considered at all for the calendar, your image must meet the following minimum size requirements: 2142 x 2354 pixels (it can have different dimensions, as long as the minimum is met on both sides).
- Send the original image at its full size.
- Email photos to: email@example.com with the subject line "2017 Calendar Submission"
- Deadline for submission is Monday, September 19th at 1PM Eastern.
- Avoid tints and dark shadows, as they tend not to print well.
- Do choose crisp, well-lit photos that show off what we love about Kris, with minimal intrusion from audience members in the foreground.
- If you are submitting multiple images, make it a nice variety of shots.
- Please note that your photos may be cropped by us to fit the design of the calendar.
- We know it's hard to choose just 5, but pick those few that jump off the screen right off the bat!